I like the way you laugh when I tell stupid little jokes.
I like the way you try and hide your smile when you don't want me to see.
I love the way you look at me when your trying to be serious.
I like the way your voice sounds when I know your concerned.
I like it when you tell me what your thinking, even when it's bad.
I love it when I'm having a bad day and I hear your voice and I'm fine again.
I like it when you call out of the blue just to say hi.
I like it when your hand brushes mine and all these feelings just rush through me.
I love it when you make that extra effort to see or talk to me.
I like it when you talk about your life.
I like it when you make comments that are obviously meant in another way.
I love it when I get butterflies when I know I'm going to get to spend time with you.
I like it when you smile at me while people aren't looking.
I like it when we compete over something stupid.
I love it when you tell me how much you enjoy hanging out with me.
I like it when you compliment me and make me listen.
I like it when you tell me how to make myself feel better when your not around to do it yourself.
I hate...nothing about you.
I love everything that you do and everything that you are.
Thank you for making me feel better when I'm down, and thank you for being such a great friend, even if we don't get to talk or see one another as much as we use too.
Notes From ME:
You know who you are. I will miss you when you leave, I will be praying and thinking of you everyday!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment